Quantity surveying and Project Management are specialised activities within the building industry serving mainly to reduce the margins of uncertainty for the investor.
The means of achieving this are complex and call upon detailed knowledge of the technical, management and legal issues involved.
Forum has specialised in this field since 1982. We handle major building projects from initial feasibility through to the final accounts.
Our jobs include:
- A value engeneering analysis of your project giving them, before starting work, answers about all your questions
- Risk Management of the project.
- A very high specialized work of comparative analytic simulation.
- Control of the development of the project.
- Set up tender documentation within a rigorous legal contractual framework.
- Optimisation of the projects on an economic level.
- Quantity and Quality control.
- Coordination between all involved persons in the project.